Monday, July 11, 2011

Blowing off Steam





I've been so sad lately not knowing when the govt shutdown will be over and I can finally start working. Some people are saying it'll be over in 2 weeks, some say January.  Andy came home and recognized how I was feeling and said "let's go skateboarding".  We went down to the lake walk and had some fun. I really felt better when we got home.

About a year ago Andy taught me how to stake on a long board. It's actually really easy. I don't go very fast, but I go fast enough to get scared!!

PS I convinced Andy to do a mowhawk when he shaved his head. It's fun. 

yellow ballet flats: Fun Sisters
skinny jeans: Express
black tank top: Primp
sheer white tank: Aeropostle via Sarah
necklace: Buffalo Exchange (for Andy's halloween costume last year as Russell Brand (who does amazing standup BTW)
longboard: Sector 9
sunglasses: Electric Fetus

No comments:

Post a Comment