Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bota Box

Every Friday night is Movie In The Park here. I thought it wise to try some boxed wine for MITP, and purchased Bota Box.  It's not very big, as I remember from when my momma drank boxed wine when I was a kiddo and she stored that huge box in the fridge. I have been hearing a lot about how boxed wine is actually quite good, and because of how it is packed it stores well for much longer than a bottle.  it was hard to do a tasting since I was at the park and I was drinking out of the case...but it was pretty bad. I didn't even drink much of it to be blasphemous honest.  There are lots of other boxed wines, so I'm thinking I'll try again some other time. But for now, it's bottle only.

1 comment:

  1. What freakin awesome photos! Sorry that the wine was cruddy, but at least you got some great vino + furry baby snaps. I know Jason has a boxed wine that he really likes and consistently purchases. I have sampled it and remember it being pretty good ~ you could ask him if-when you see him soon ~ or I will. :0)

    ReplyDelete