Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Move-In Disaster

I am overjoyed to announce that we are FINALLY able to move into our own new place!!!  (Cue the confetti and balloon drop).  We slept on the floor the first night, but it was worth it to sleep in our very own place again!  I love my family for letting us stay with them, but nothing is better than our own space.  Even if it's a disaster zone.


Ahhhhhh!!!!  This corner is where our bed will live. Our bedroom is Andy's study space.

Our living area

Dining area and Andy's 6 foot photo (8 with the frame)
My brother Henry and his friend Zach, or Strudel-Cakes as I call him, were champs and helped us load up and unload the U-Haul. We had to feed them $20 worth of McDonald's and a pizza. Teenage boys are bottomless pits!!  Aren't they so cute resting after all that work?

No comments:

Post a Comment