Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why not?


So this just sort of happened. I asked Andy to pick up an application for me at a local restaurant, and next door to the restaurant is a little wine shop. Andy said to himself: Jennie likes wine, so why not? And picked up a wine shop resume. Fast forward and I'm getting ready for an interview at the wine shop!


Well, the manager actually called it a "conversation" and not an interview, so I'm pretty relaxed about it. I chose this outfit because it's a little dressy (no pun intended) but not very formal.

sweater: Express
maxi dress: Forever 21
strappy wedges: Nine West outlet
green dot pin: Green Dot store
earrings: Jewelry Deli

For those of you who know me well, you will see that I wasn't in a very good mood when taking these photos and it's written all over my face....

1 comment:

  1. i love the idea of putting the short, long sleeved top over this maxi dress - perfect addition to bring casual interview formality, while still celebrating the beautiful length of the dress. brava!

    ReplyDelete